How long has it been since your website had a tuneup by an ethical San Antonio SEO Company?
Just like your car is a huge investment, so is your company’s website. Because you want to protect your investment, you have the oil changed, keep the tires inflated, and perform other maintenance. You may think, well my website doesn’t wear out like items on a car, but it does. Our San Antonio SEO Company, can show you exactly what has “worn out.”
Marketing trends change. Your audience can change. And the most obvious is that your product and services may have changed.
A professional online marketer will have a meeting with you to discuss all of you website optimization concerns and needs.
- What are your business objectives?
- Is your website an integral part of achieving those objectives?
- What products or services that are on your website have changed in your company?
- Were you using social media marketing when you launched your website?
- Did the developer of your website use an SEO structure?
- At a bare minimum, are you writing new blog posts on a regular basis? (APlus can show you how important this is to Google.)
As a matter of fact, when running a checkup on an older website, our San Antonio SEO Company often finds that there is very little search engine optimization present.
Your website should be working for you, just like your other marketing entities! Is it?
Ask yourself these questions:
- Is you website mobile friendly?
- Does your website have an old design?
- Have you added additional products or services?
- Is your content out of date?
- Does you site load slowly?
- Does your website help your sales team?
- Is your website being found when someone does a search for you products or services?
If the answer to any or all of the questions is “No” – you need our help!
Whether you know your website needs work or you’re just not sure, give us a call at 713-597-4748.